To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Have, alone or with his accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least $1,600,000 CAN obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed.
- Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as the exercise, for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest$800,000 CAN with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.
- Maximum number of applications
The Ministère will accept a maximum of 1750 applications for a Certificat de séléction du Québec under the Investor program, with a maximum of 1200 applications per country, exceeding which the applications received will be returned to the candidates.
This maximum number of applications does not apply to you if:
- you have an advanced intermediate level of French demonstrated by a standardized test.
New fee schedule
Effective August 1, 2013, you must pay a fee of $10,000 for review of your application for a Certificat de séléction du Québec. Since this fee covers your entire file, family members will not be required to pay additional fees.
Order of priority for processing applications
Your application can be submitted at any time if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.
Requirements for submitting an application
You must submit your application according to the following requirements:
- Your application must be received between August 1 and 16, 2013, by regular mail only.
- The order of priority for processing applications received will be determined by random draw.
- You can only submit one application.
How to apply:
If you are really serious about it and meet above requirements, please kindly contact our office in Kathmandu. If you are not in Nepal, please contact Mr. Milan Karki through Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/milankkarki OR email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 31, 2013 -You must enroll us within this deadline, so that we could process your application and submit to Quebec Government before August 16, 2013. So, the deadline is very strict.